Building permits in Spain

Licencia Urbanística: Building Permits in Spain

Building licenses and permits in Spain are essential if you want to buy a piece of land or property in Spain. Even before buying, it is smart to inform yourself if it is possible to do the work you want to do. In this article, we discuss the…